- K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple Stupid.
- Why should this be newsworthy?
- Make your subject clear, factual and have it summarize your entire release.
- In your first paragraph be sure to clearly explain your point of the release.
- I always think it’s a good idea to include a quote from your president or an expert.
- Never forget to include your name, number, release date etc…
- Keep it short. Don’t make a release more than 1 page.
- It’s always a good idea to try and spin a local angle to get local area press coverage.
Top 3 Downloadable Press Release Examples
If you’re looking for a certain category of press releases, refer to these press release templates.